In the event of an emergency call 911. The entrance of the field is opposite 408 Elm St., Mansfield, MA or Lat. 41.989959, Long. -71.248323
Compliance to these safety & operational rules is the responsibility of each participant.
FLYING SITE SAFETY RULES
- Deliberate flying behind the flight line, over the pit area or road is prohibited.
- It is strongly recommended that members do not fly alone.
- Children are NOT permitted beyond the spectator area unless under the direct supervision of an adult.
- Pilots and Models must conform to AMA safety guidelines during flight.
- Flight operations will stop during electrical storms.
- Models will fly only in designated areas, and will yield right-of-way to full-size aircraft, motor craft, people and animals even if they are trespassing.
FLYING SITE OPERATIONAL RULES
- The front field is for R/C electric park sized aircraft using NON 72 MHz radios ONLY.
- The main field is for R/C Helicopter use only.
- You must post your current AMA card or a pin with your name on it on the frequency board before turning on your 72 MHz or other controlled frequency transmitter.
- Fliers operating models must be members or a guest of a member. Member names are posted at the field.
- No guests are allowed without their host member being present.
- No flying internal combustion engines before 9:00 a.m. or after 9:00 p.m.
- Mufflers are required on all internal combustion models. (90db limit).
- Alcohol consumption is NOT allowed at the field or 8 hours prior to flying.
- Please close and lock the gate if you are the last person to leave the field.
- We are all guests at the field; please respect the landowner’s property. Don’t damage the field or club property and please take your trash and broken bits with you.
- Pilots should be standing at the designated pilot stations while flying their models unless a physical disability prevents them from doing so.
- 3D flight is not allowed at the first pilot station by the road.
- Pilots must limit altitude to no more than 400 feet.