Our mission is to successfully promote our club and the interests of model aviation. We will achieve this mission when all of our members work toward this common goal. As such, all members must comply with our Code of Conduct.
Members, active and applicants will:
- At all times, demonstrate safe, good and sound judgment on the ground and in the air.
- Follow all club and field rules, no exceptions. The field rules are posted on the container at the field.
- Support the interests of our club and support the club mission.
- Regularly attend club meetings.
- Demonstrate good behavior which politely and professionally promotes the hobby/sport of model aviation.
- Avoid using foul language and verbally or physically abusing each other.
- Be particularly sensitive to good common sense behavior in the presence of youth.
- Support the growth and development of new pilots.
- Refrain from any activity which is detrimental to the Club, the AMA, or to model aviation.
- Regularly contribute to the upkeep of club property and facilities.
- Participate in club sponsored events.
It is the responsibility of all members and applicants to treat each other with dignity and respect.
Violations of the Code of Conduct or Field Rules will be addressed and resolved by the Board of Directors and the steering committee as detailed in Article XIII of the bylaws. Infractions will be reviewed by the Board of Directors and may result in revocation of membership in NEHC and forfeiture of dues.